Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ramadhan...


Assalamualaikum, my dearest friends...
Ramadhan is about to leave...
Today will be the last day of Ramadhan this year. And tomorrow, insya Allah, Syawal will come and brings smiles to all of us, the muslimeen..=)


People always say that Eidulftri is the muslim's day of victory! YUP! It's true, after 1 whole month fasting and having a great war with our own 'nafsu' and many other challenges that can weaken our iman, hurm, we should celebrate our heyday...


But think about this...are you sure that we have gone through this Ramadhan victoriously, or are we one of the losers that are defeated by their own 'nafsu'? Have we prepared ourselves for the next 11 months with the satan who surely will make us become defeated and follow their rules?

My dearest friends...
I am very sad, as I realised that... I haven't got much from the Ramadhan this year. What a poor thing...Hoping that I am not one of those losers of their own selves...

With this remaining day of Ramadhan, I hope that I can undergoes it with the way that Islam wants. No fury, no anger, no hatred,but instead, happiness, smile, lending hands to other people...

Oh Allah, to You shall I hope, to You shall I pray, to You shall I ask..
Grant me Your eternal love, Your mercy, Your blessings..
Ya Allah, listen to our prayer, answer our prayer...
Oh Allah, we need You...



No comments:

Post a Comment