Wednesday, September 29, 2010

On What Basis??

Assalamualaikum wbt...
My dearest friends, my dearest akhawat...
Alhamdulillah, all praise to Allah, that has created me...
and grant me with His endless mercy and blessings...

Just now..
I was informed by my beloved friend, that...

Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah, that again He has grant me with another blessing...
It is something that I really, badly, terribly, seriously, deadly want!! And Allah has helped me...
Thanks Ya Allah...Thanks...

But, as I am happy, I am also wondering something..

Why do I really, badly want to go there?
On what basis am I having this enthusiasm?
Is it because of Allah?
Or is it just simply because it's my ambition since I am just a little girl...

Wow...
Hurm...


I am speechless right now...
I don't know what should I say...

I...just don't have the answer...
I...

Admit that...
I'm wrong...
My intention isn't purely for Him....

Oh Allah..
Forgive me...
Forgive me...
Forgive me...

=(

Allah...don't leave me..
I neeed You...

No comments:

Post a Comment